Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

03 September 2010

[Trans] 100903 Yunho Says “It Feels Like I’m Going On A MT With The SM Family”


U-Know Yunho of TVXQ stated that he felt like he was going on a MT with his fellow SM TOWN members.

After boarding the chartered plane headed for the USA for the SM TOWN LIVE ’10 WORLD TOUR in L.A. concert, U-Know Yunho showed an attentive side when he said, “This trip that I’m spending with our SM TOWN family is very meaningful to me and I feel as though I’m leaving for a MT,” and “I want to converse with the reporters and share stories that I never had a chance to share.”

U-Know Yunho, who is busy preparing for the musical ‘Goong’ and filming an advertisement drama, also drew attention for taking friendly pictures with other singers such as fellow member Choikang Changmin and Girls’ Generation member Soo Young.

(omitted)Source: [bnt news + DNBN]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

T/N: MT means Membership Training and is when groups go on a trip together to strengthen their teamwork. These usually occur in colleges or companies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails