Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

29 September 2010

I NEED HELP


Hello, Shasha's here
As you all know, JYJ are going to make a showcase in Malaysia
And im trying to win extra tickets in fanwonder's page in facebook
I was having the most likes this morning, and yesterday
But someone beats me!

So to those who are free right now , i need you to go LIKE this page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Where-Kpop-is-all-about-Power-of-Nine/108499235875429

After u like the page, go here
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=113749&id=108499235875429&ref=notif&notif_t=like

I need you click previous comments for a few times until u see the first comment
My comment is number 2, * Shasha Anuar* Thats me!
i need you to click LIKE for my comment
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
im begging you, im gonna attend that showcase, and i promise i will record a lot of videos for you guys and take a lot of photos!
So please do this for me?
I want to be the first winner :)
PLEASEE!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails