Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

30 April 2010

Rain, “There was once a female fan thought she is pregnant with my baby”


Singer actor Rain reveals that he has been threatened (?) by a female fan who claims that she is pregnant.

He did a guest appearance on SBS show recently when he revealed the shocking episode. Rain said, “There was once when my house was under renovation, and a stranger woman had entered my house and I saw her sitting down.” He revealed that when he asked the woman who she is, her reply was “I’m pregnant with Rain’s baby.”

It turned out that the woman is a little mentally unsound. Rain joked, “It seems that there is one woman from each country who is pregnant with my baby.”


Meanwhile, the show will air on 5th May at 9pm on SBS ETV.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails