Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 July 2009

[NEWS] Wonder Girls SunYe About Promoting in America, “Without Korean Food, I Thought I Couldn’t Live”


WonderGirls leader SunYe sent her regards to her Korean fans after some time on 18th July on her official fancafe.

She left a note titled ‘Hello’. She said:

“We are doing well in America now all thanks to all the support we are given. Even though we are down with performances everyday, and sometimes we feel tired but through these tiring times are when we get to learn more.

Especially all the things which I had forgotten with time, I am beginning to feel them come back again. With all the love we received in back in Korea and the support and monitoring we got while we are in America now, all the words that everyone has given us are coming back to me.

There are many times when I feel lonely in America. And I began to feel thankful for all the precious memories in my head in these times. It seems that so many had happened the past 2 years.

In one sentence, what we are going through now is something new to us. We have done 4 performances, and 13 more to do… When we heard that we will be performing for the whole tour, everything had felt so real again with the shock that they are calling us to continue performing on the tour. I really didn’t see this wonderful chance will come to us so soon when only just 2 years back we said in front of the camera that we want to be the ‘world’s best’.

Even though this is just the first step to us but with all belief and support that everyone is giving us, we will do our best with everything with the time given to us while we are at this place.

We hope that the next time we go back to Korea, we can give more exciting news for everyone, and even though we are still not up to perfection, we will be the WonderGirls growing up in the love and support of everyone.

Without Korean food, I thought I couldn’t live.”

Credits: Sookyeong + dbsk dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails