Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

28 February 2009

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook and Siwon’s UFO replies

Its fun readig this~~

KYUHYUN REPLIES

ELF: Turkey with sauce is very nice to eat..
Kyuhyun: You try and eat then

ELF: Do you love me?
Kyuhyun: So what if I do?

ELF: Kyuhyun I love you
Kyuhyun: Ah, the popularity of this lad( referring to himself)

ELF: Waiter(Kyuhyun’s nick name) is silly
Kyuhyun: You are the silly one haha

ELF: Crazy already…
Kyuhyun: Toss the craziness away

ELF: When was the first time you drank?
Kyuhyun: Why you want to know

ELF: Name the most handsome in SJ
Kyuhyun: Me??? Hahahahaaha

ELF: Donghae oppa lets watch a musical
Kyuhyun: Cant I go…

ELF: The most handsome man on earth is Kyuhyun
Kyuhyun: I know

ELF: Waiter! Waiter! Is a bad boy who don’t reply to messages
Kyuhyun: It is so troublesome

ELF: Why do you keep calling for dishes( shouting for waiter)
Kyuhyun: I like to order dishes

ELF: Oppas are now busy calling for the waiter ordering dishes
Kyuhyun: Because I am cute

ELF: Oppa, Im bored, bored, play with me
Kyuhyun: - -

ELF: Kyuhyun step up more and show us your charm
Kyuhyun: Hyungs don’t allow

ELF: Marry me
Kyuhyun: when Sungmin allows (LOL!)

ELF: Cant sleep
Kyuhyun: How

ELF: say that you accept love, say say
Kyuhun: say

ELF: I live for Oppas
Kyuhyun: thank you

ELF: my tee shirt size increase
Kyuhyun: Haha

ELF: why wont oppa say something…say
Kyuhyun: say

ELF: marry me KangIn
Kyuhyun: then me?

ELF: Oppas, Im going japan tomorrow to study…
Kyuhyun: don’t go

ELF: did you eat the wrong medicine
Kyuhyun: poisoned by your love

ELF: Oppa I also want to eat the wrong medicine
Kyuhyun: - -

ELF: the son of the man who stayed near you
Kyuhyun: is you

ELF: - -
Kyuhyun: what is this

ELF: you are mine
Kyuhyun: I am mine

RYEOWOOK REPLIES

ELF: I didn’t sleep so I can see Oppas… so cold ah
Ryeowook: ^^Quickly sleep ~~!

ELF: Oppa ah I love you!
Ryeowook: I love you ~!!!

ELF: Because of waiting for Oppas, very cold TT
Ryeowook: Quickly go sleep ! ! ! Make me angry

SIWON UFO REPLIES

ELF: Oppas, ELFs are now promoting the 3rd album, at music bank place holding sapphire blue balloons and promoting cards
SIWON: You all are very busy..always…feeling sorry…I love you all ELF

credit:Sinyoung@soompi + sapphirepearls + dbsk deam

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails