Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

18 March 2010

JYP-2PM VS Jaebum, "Jaebum, who didn't speak and only sang for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, is more believable"

With the release of Jaebum's video, fans are beginning to compare JYPE and Jaebum.

Jaebum, who is currently in America, uploaded a video of himself singing American hip-hop singer B.o.B's 'Nothing On You' on the 15th.

With this video, Jaebum left a message saying, "Let's all laugh and work hard together. Everyone fighting! Whatever happens, I will do my best."

Jaebum also wrote, "I would like it if [everyone] didn't hate on 2PM. They are nice people. Please don't misunderstand. I hope [everyone] won't hate 2PM because of me. I still love them."

Fans that watched the video cheered for Jaebum and expressed their discomfort with JYP simultaneously.

Fans said, "I enjoyed the video. You're actions are totally different from JYP's." "I believe Jaebum more from the 2 minute and 30 second video of him just singing than I do the [2PM] members at the conference.".

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : 스타뉴스 (SOURCE); 성아_@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails