Dbsk Dream's Fan Box
Dont click the banner!
30 January 2011
Due to the recent conflicts revolving around KARA, the member’s individuals activities have been gaining a lot of attention.
SBS’s ‘Heroes‘ has revealed that Nicole will not be attending the January 31st recording. A representative revealed, ”Since we have previously recorded material, [episodes with Nicole] will continue to be broadcasted until the middle of February.”
Despite the fact that the group has decided to continue with their 5-member activities, Landmark lawyer Hong Myung Ho explained, ”Discussion has only been done regarding the larger parts; we haven’t been able to bring much attention to the member’s individual activities yet… We plan to discuss all the affairs with DSP Media within the next few days and we expect for those matters to be decided then… I don’t believe the meeting will occur any later than this weekend.”
Source: Newsen via Nate +allkpop
Singer-cum-talent Lee Seung-gi and Super Junior’s Leeteuk have mentioned about their military service, causing it to become a hot topic among netizens.
On the 18th January episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, the both of them made a notice about their military service after viewing a video message of a super ajumoni* who is in the Marine Corps.
On the day, their notice about their military service started from the humiliation talk from Lee Jung who hails from the Marine Corps. Lee Jung said that “During the corporal days (my) successors took me along with them to get ice cream in order to sooth our throats”, and that “Luckily the super ajumoni recognised me. She said that ‘(I) didn’t see him, he went back to the camp’.”
Later on, Lee Jung confessed that “When I went to the market, another ajumoni met my eye. However, this ajumoni said ‘It’s a pity that the kid Lee Seung-gi did not come (to the army)’”, provoking laughter. Lee Jung also provided laughter with his begrudged expression and by saying that “Even though I wanted to demand an explanation from the ajumoni, but I also wanted to ask ‘then what kind of kid am I?’ as well”.
Under Lee Jung’s soliciting, Lee Seung-gi sent a video message, saying that “Uh, super ajumoni I’ll be going soon as well. I’ll go and buy ice cream. At that time other people will be popular. When you think about this kid Lee Jung you won’t feel embarrassed”. Following that, Leeteuk amused the crowd by countering with “Super ajumoni, this kid will go to the army soon as well”.
* 아주머니/Ajumoni: A term used to address an older woman; literally ‘auntie’.
Korean boy band Super Junior in 6-vehicle pile-up on ECP
Two members of Korean boy band Super Junior were involved in an accident along the East Coast Parkway near the Bedok Exit yesterday at about 6.30pm.
Fortunately, the duo, who arrived on the 5.30pm flight from Tokyo yesterday, were unhurt.
Concert organisers say overzealous fans may have been the cause.
Leeteuk and Heechul were on their way from Changi Airport to their hotel. The rest of the 10 man group were arriving separately.
The boys were in one van while the two employees of organisers Running Into The Sun were in the car ahead of them. Running Into The Sun is a subsidiary of Fly Entertainment.
According to an employee who was in the staff car, eight fan vehicles were giving chase and were trying to get close to the Super Junior van.
Said the employee: “We were getting very nervous when the fan vehicles started coming too close. But we travelled on.”
“However, they just kept coming closer and closer.”
These fan vans ended up racing two close to a unidentified cream-coloured car, which was in front of the staff car.
This set off a chain reaction.
When the unidentified car braked, the staff car hit it, causing a pile-up of six vehicles, including the van carrying Leeteuk and Heechul.
After stopping at the side of the road, the people in all six vehicles came out to check on their vehicles.
No one was hurt.
The Super Junior van then took Leeteuk and Heechul to the hotel.
The employee said that they had to wait for the tow truck to come and take their car away.
During the wait, which took 45 minutes, they made calls to settle their car insurance.
At around 8pm, the two trucks arrived and their boss from Running Into The Sun, ex-excutive Beatrice Chin, came to pick them up.
Said the employee: “Beatrice was very worried for us and kept telling us to see the doctor.”
“But we were fine, so we just went for a drink and had a short rest, then it was back to the airport again.”
They had to pick up another seven members of Super Junior who had arrived at the airport on the 9.30pm flight.
The las member of the group arriving today on an afternoon flight.
The employee said she and her colleague were [sorry, cant make out this word]by the accident and she wants Super Junior fans to know that they were endangering the boys by chasing them on the road.
She said: “The boys could have got seriously hurt.”
“So, to the fans, next time please think of their safety first even if you want to show your love and support for them.”
Police said they received a call at 6.45pm involving six vehicles but no one was injured.
Super Junior is in town to preform at their concerts – Super Junior Super Show 3 – tonight and tomorrow night.
The popular group is known for its hit songs like Sorry, Sorry and Bonamana
“It’s unfortunate that this happened but everything is under control. We’re happy that the boys are okay and the concert will go on as planned.” - Ms Cheryl Han, a publicist for Fly Entertainment.
Transcripted & Posted by Phoebe (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
(yeah, I’m that dedicated to zoom screen and try to make out all the words from the scan, only fail one xD)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL & PROPER CREDITS (credit my name for the transcript^^)
Fans of Super Junior’s sub-unit Super Junior-M are excited over the confirmation that member Henry Lau will be making his first official apperance on the variety show ‘Strong Heart’.
On a recent exchange of tweets between Park SangHyuk (Strong Heart’s Producer) and Henry’s fansite ‘Henry Concerto’, it has been confirmed that Henry Lau already did a recording of the episode and asks everyone to support this appearance. He is reported to be appearing on the same episode with Moon Heejun and Bigbang’s Seungri and GDragon. Fans are happy to hear this piece of information, as this will be Henry’s first appearance on a Korean variety show.
Credit: @SBSPD, @henry_concerto and SJ-WORLD++ Koreaboo.com
Shared By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Melody (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT
In the well-known Vietnam War, Joon is a South Korean soldier who is dispatched to Vietnam. The South Korean soldiers of that time are sent by the American troops, and Colonel Grayson is the leader of the unit that Joon belongs to. Colonel Grayson becomes enchanted by Linh, a Vietnamese female singer who performs at the concert hall. At the same time, Joon falls in love with Linh at first sight. The two of them sink into the river of love and commit to marriage. Colonel Grayson learns of their love, and in his jealousy sends Joon to the most difficult and dangerous battlefield. He also conspires with Quyen, who is secretly in love with Joon, to deceive Linh and tell her that Joon has already died. Succeeding, he brings Linh to America. Joon returns from the battlefield and Quyen tells him the truth that Linh had left for America, pregnant with his child. Thus Joon searches the world and finally finds his and Linh's daughter, Tianna.
Characters (in order of appearance):
Tianna: Linh's and Joon's daughter
Linh: female singer
Joon: South Korean soldier
Sang: Linh's older brother
Grayson: American colonel
Tam: female singer
Quyen: Linh's friend, loves Joon
1. Between heaven and earth: opening song
2. Shadows on my heart: Tianna always feels anxious about her life
3. Pearl of the east: sings the praises of Vietnam's splendor before the war
4. The first time I saw Paris: a song performed by Linh in the concert hall the first time Joon sees her
5. The tiger and the dove: A tiger (Joon) treads all over the world, finally finds the dove with the voice of an angel, and they fall in love
6. Who can you trust?: Linh's brother Sang interrogates Linh about her relationship with the American colonel and advises her not to trust Grayson
7. Morning comes: describes the first glimmer of dawn and the approach of troops advancing into Vietnam
8. I've never loved like this: Joon and Linh tell each other their feelings and say they've never felt such a deep love before
9. Can you hear me?: the two of them commit to marriage
10. I've had to learn: Joon tells of his helplessness in the war and tells Linh that her love gives him courage to continue living
11. The end of the world: the devastation of the fire of war; in the morning children have families, but by night they are orphans
12. Tears of Heaven
13. Moving on: Grayson tells Linh that Joon is already dead, and tells her to not be attached to someone who is already dead and to consider her own happiness
14. Raining fire: describes the fire of war destroying Vietnam, artillery shells and bullets flying, "raining fire" everywhere
15. Without her: Grayson tells Linh of his love and says that without her, the world is gray and dark
16. Sweet song of life: Linh gives birth to a daughter in America and joyously welcomes the arrival of a new life, but she herself dies
17. This is my confession: Quyen frankly tells Joon that Linh didn't actually go to America for her own interests, but rather because she believed Joon had died; moreover she tells him that when Linh left, she was already pregnant with his child
18. Tiger and the dove finale: Tiger (Joon) searches the world and finds a singing voice the same as Linh's, but it is a much younger girl; she is actually his daughter Tianna