Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 February 2010

Seulong, "I became a singer because of Bae Yong Jun"


2AM's Seulong revealed his acquaintance with Bae Yong Jun.

On the episode of KBS Media Reports that aired on Feb. 20, Seulong revealed that he has filmed a commercial with Bae Yong Jun before. In the commercial, a young Bae Yong Jun and child Seulong were smiling very widely.

"During one of the breaks, he told me to sing and when I did, he told me, "You're good. You should be a singer," said Seulong. Because of this compliment, Seulong decided to be a singer.

Seulong sent a video message to Bae Yong Jun through this episode saying "Thakn you and when we meet again, please remember me."

[UNRELATED INFORMATION RELATING TO A NON-2AM/2PM PERSON]

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NEWSEN (SOURCE); YKH@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails