Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 February 2010

U-KISS Eli, Transforms Into F1 Driver

U-KISS Eli transforms into a F1 driver.

Eli, who recently met with StarNews revealed "I was selected to be part of cable channel's MBC ESPN new F1 program. The program is designed to actively promote F1 in Korea."

In Korea, Kim Jinpyo, Ryu Shi Won, Han Min Gwan, Lee Hwasun are among entertainers that enjoyed the sport much. Especially Kim Jinpyo who recently joined Korea F1's GM Daewoo Racing Team, making him the first entertainer to do so.

Eli will be joined by Lee Se Chang, Moon Heejun, Kim Hyungin, & Rainbow's Woo Seungah for F1.

Eli said "I actually don't have a driving license yet but I will get it for the purpose of this program. This is my first time being as a fixed in variety program but I will do my best."

'F1' first broadcast will be aired in early March, around the same time when the F1 season will start.

Meanwhile, U-KISS is currently busy promoting their new title track 'Bingeul Bingeul'.

Credits: StarNews + ROCKETBOXX.NET (English translation)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails