Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

14 September 2010

MBLAQ Mir is sad no one showed interests in him, “I dyed my hair. Please show some interests”

MBLAQ Mir talks that he has not been shown enough attention.

Mir wrote on his Twitter on 13th September, “I dyed my hair but why does no one know about that. Whyyㅠㅠ I made a big decision to dye my hair. The others, SeungHo hyung with his pantie, G.O hyung with his hair, Joonie hyung with his body and CheonDoongie hyung with his charms. I just hope that even for a short while I will get some attention and concern. I dyed my hair.”

It seems that Mir is sad that no one showed interests about his newly dyed hair even though it was a hard decision to him. Fans who saw the tweet commented, “Who is the one who made our Mir sad?”, “The hyungs, please show some concern to Mir” etc.

S:Newsen
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails