Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 August 2010

Lee KiKwang, “To the BEAST members who were backdancers… I’m sorry”


Joining as new MC on KBS WinWin, BEAST Lee KiKwang reveals his apologies to the other BEAST members.

Lee KiKwang had expressed his apology to the other BEAST members who had appeared on the show aired on 10th August to congratulate him on his MC debut.

Known to many fans, Lee KiKwang had debuted before the rest of the BEAST members as solo singer AJ. And during his solo days, BEAST members Yoon DooJoon, Yong JunHyung and Yang YoSeob were promoting backdancers. There was also an episode where, as backdancers, Yoon DooJoon and Yong JunHyung were in a situation where they have no dormitory to stay and held each other and cried.

Lee KiKwang said, “After I end my promotions as AJ, I began to understand the things that my colleagues went through. I am really sorry for understanding my friends who had danced, rapped and helped me quietly behind me late.”

He added, “BEAST are friends I cannot do without. Really thankful to them.”

S: MyDaily

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails