Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

09 July 2010

TaeYang, “I had a blind date with Yuri, and we are getting along well now”

Big Bang TaeYang’s surprising statement, “Through friend’s recommendation, I had blind date with So Nyeo Shi Dae Yuri last winter. Even now, we still keep in touch.”

Even though there are many stars who confessed on which other stars they meet up with, this will be the first time a popular idol confesses that he had met another idol through a blind date.

This was revealed during TaeYang’s appearance on SBS Strong Heart filming on 8th July. TaeYang said on the show, “I have not been in a relationship even until now. But for this year, I really want to meet a girl whom I really like and have my first relationship.”

Member SeungRi who was also present said, “We want to help TaeYang get a girl too. But without telling anyone of us, he actually went to So Nyeo Shi Dae’s concert alone.”

Taking SeungRi’s hint, MC Kang Ho Dong asked, “SeungRi’s really a good friend of ‘Strong Heart’. Thank you.” and to TaeYang, “Why did you go to SNSD concert alone? Did you receive anyone’s invitation?”

Flustered, TaeYang said, “For the 1 year I worked on the album, my mind was only on work and I didn’t go out much. Seeing that, a friend came forward and told me ‘I will introduce someone, go meet her. She has a good personality. It would be good if you can get along well.’. And the person turned out to be SNSD Yuri.” which had the other star appearances on the show shocked.

TaeYang added, “I was invited to SNSD’s concert by Yuri. After that we kept in touch and got along well. And this year, SeungRi became schoolmates with Yuri at JoongAng University and he got to know about me and Yuri.”

Hong KyungMin then chipped in, “Talks like these are talks we would not have dreamed to do on shows during our times.”

TaeYang also said on the show that day, “If I my relationship with Yuri is very deep, I don’t think I will confess like this today. We talk a lot about music on the phone these days. I look at us as close colleagues.”

And SeungRi then gave a hilarious comment, “It always starts with friends right.”

The show is set to air on 20th July.

S: DailySports
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails