Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

10 June 2010

Rain joins Twitter, and funny conversation with MBLAQ G.O on Twitter revealed


World star Rain joins the ‘Twitter holic’.

Rain posted up tweets on his Twitter account on 9th June realtime. He started with, “So if I leave posts like these, it will be seen? Keuuu~ This is charming!” – showing the features of a starter at the social media tool.

Rain then posted up a reply to people asking for his location, “Don’t keep asking me where I am, I won’t tell you anyway!!!” showing the cute side of him through his messages. He then posted another tweet, “Hare” which had many curious and he tweeted again, “Oh ho all my women who don’t have a sense, when I said ‘hare’, everyone should follow with ‘Yeah!’.”


In his earlier tweet, he had dropped the joking around and got on a serious note saying, “Hi everyone. Even though I haven’t been using the social media tools officially all this while, I have started Twitter to keep in touch with everyone. Please show me much interests.”

Some of first tweets he posted when he signed up for Twitter on 25th May includes:

  • “Hello i am rain”
  • “But this is a little difficult.”
  • “Totally difficult ㅠㅠ”
  • “Today our Blaqies won #1 and if I receive an award at the MTV, I will leave the next 10 years without any other wishes. If the 2 of us won awards, it’s party people for next weekend~~~~~~~^^!!!!

S: SeoulNTN

There is also an interesting conversation on Twitter between Rain and MBLAQ G.O

  • G.O: “JiHoon hyung. This is G.O. keke I have followed you”
  • G.O: “Hyung keke you ignored 3 of my messages hehe”
  • Rain: “I know. It’s you G.O. Happy with that? From now on, leave me messages on Twitter on what you are doing and whether you are practising.”
  • G.O: “…………Yes..hyung nim”
  • [1 hour later] Rain: “Where are you?’
  • G.O: “Hyungnim, we MBLAQ are bowling hehe”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails