Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

01 May 2010

MBLAQ leader SeungHo’s grandfather passed away


Ahead of their comeback, MBLAQ leader Yang SeungHo’s Cyworld updates catches the attention of many fans.

His grand father had just passed away, and he wrote about his grandfather on his Cyworld Minihompy.

Go under the cut for the translations.


His Cyworld update :

Side bar update -.
Grandfather..
I will get first place and send it to you up in the sky… Follow the angels and go up to Heaven..^^
I love you..

Diary update ..
2010.04.30 Fri 23:53

My grandfather who hated dyeing of hair…

My grandfather who hated earrings..

My grandfather who would switch channels if he saw dancing or singing programs..

My grandfather who hated pizza and hamburgers..

My grandfather who hated writing with left hand..

My grandfather who would always take me along mountain climbing at dawn even though I was tired to death..

My grandfather who was like that, when I became a singer and when we appeared on TV

my grandfather who would look for me and watched on TV

Finally even when he was in the ICU he couldn’t talk

Because I came my grandfather who talked and smiled. My grandmother changed his IV drip and my aunt who gathered all the allowances from a notebook carefully, my grandfather smiled shyly.. My grandfather who was tall and had a big built.. Thank you for smiling to me and told me for the last time to be strong when I went to see him.. If he was around a while longer I would have been able to show him, me getting the first place, and I’m working hard.. My family and grandmother, I will succeed so, don’t worry! I will get first place and I will send it up to the sky to you^^

I love you grandfather I believe you’ll follow the angels and go up to Heaven..

From the eldest son of the Yang family, Seungho

….. be strong, Seungho!

  • Please credit if taking out!
  • Source – Seungho’s cyworld
  • Translations – whatthecheryl @ absolute mblaq

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails