Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

30 April 2010

SNSD YoonA, “I feel sad and lonely the most when SNSD performs as 8 members without me


Girlgroup So Nyeo Shi Dae member YoonA reveals that she had felt sad and lonely when she had to be excluded from the group activities due to her drama filming.

YoonA had appeared together with the other SNSD members during the recent filming of KBS 2TV ‘Talk Show Rock’ where she talked about doing solo activities.

YoonA was one of the first to do her solo activities, and she said, “Even though filming the drama is hard, I feel the most sad and lonely when the members performed on stage as 8 members without me. I will choose performing as 9 on stage over solo activities.”

She added, “My wish is to always have the 9 SNSD members. And I really recommend that HyoYeon unnie gets to appear on reality programs.”

Meanwhile, the girls talked about their recently Asia tour which started last 17th. The overseas fans were seen singing and dancing together with the girls during their performances, and the girls said, “We saw that a while back, and they were doing all the right steps. We were amazed and thankful and we even teared. This motivated us to continue to work hard in the future.”

S:Starnews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails