Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

23 March 2010

[Trans] Ray Magazine May Issue – Secret in Jaejoong’s room

Jejung Data

Date of Birth: 1986/01/26
Blood Type: O
Height: 178cm
Habit you cant fix: I feel nervous if I don’t have a ring
Gestures you like for a women: When a girl brings her hands near her face
What you were afraid of as a child: cockroach
What guys need to be popular/liked : Who tries their best towards fashion and themselves, and who understands the other persons feelings.
What girls need to be popular/liked: same as what guys need!
What you do when you cant sleep: I turn off all the lights and put music on.
What you want to do the day before the earth dies: Sleep. because I don’t want to see it.


I want a relationship for example,where i can talk to her at a Izakaya.
(Izakaya= japanese bar)

At any angle you take a picture of him, he lets out an aura that is blinding.
We asked him how he keeps his perfect looks, “You wear clothes to bring out your personality, it’s sad to wear clothes to hide your complex parts. That’s why I work out my stomach and chest”. While we were being impressed of Jaejoong, “I love to eat so, I don’t want to have to care about what I eat. I have friends who are the same age that has their belly coming out” he said shyly and laughing. Because he has a strong feeling towards beauty, he has strong feelings towards fashion! When he has a photo shoot for fashion he cares a lot, especially towards the accessories and he even uses his own sometimes.

“I really like accessories, so when I go shopping I first buy the accessories then shop for clothes that matches the accessories. I like ones that have silver as a base and has a black stone”. So in your private time, do you wear clothes like this? “Suits like this, I wear it once in a while when I go to a bar *laughs* but usually I wear casual clothes like jeans and boots. I like to not pick where to go and walk the streets I usually go to. On dates I actually want to just spend time together and go into an Izakaya we see”. Even though he is strict, inside the strictness you can see the human like wanting. Making it to the top in 5 years nothing has changed, even now.

“I have memory for each song we sang in the 5 years. In the best album we picked and picked out of all the good songs. Although I feel that there is so much more I want everyone to listen to!*laughs*”.



source: Ray Magazine May Issue
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
shared by Dbsk Dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails