Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

31 December 2009

091218 – 091224 Sukira Transcripts

We Fully Deserve the Daesang

Leeteuk: In the past, after sitting for my exams, I would call the hotline to check my results, the voice prompt would say “Your current preliminary qualification status…” Listening to this made me feel I was already a university student. “Your current ranking is the #237…”, the first day it was #237, the second day, when I called again, it became #200. In my heart I was thinking, this is quite good, (my ranking) is always rising.

Eunhyuk: Previously, when I was taking part in the auditions, among the staff, one noona told me that I had a chance this time, and added in that if I did a good job, I could immediately sign a contract. Although I wasn’t selected, at that point in time, I felt as if I had already become a star.

Leeteuk: The deepest feelings that I had recently was during the award ceremony not too long ago… Coming from our mouths this might seem a little proud, but we are the fully deserving triple award kings.

Eunhyuk: Heheh, we received 3 awards, the biggest record in history.

Leeteuk: The Bonsang, the popularity award, and the biggest one… The Daesang… Ahahahahahaha.

Eunhyuk: We are the best.

Leeteuk: Really, we just cried. For Eunhyuk, even after he left the awards ceremony, he was still crying.

Eunhyuk: I’ve grow so old, and I’ve never cried like this before. I cried for an entire hour, without being able to stop. I got tired of crying, and wanted to stop and take a rest, but when I saw the words “Daesang” written on the trophy, my tears couldn’t stop falling again.

Leeteuk: That is because when you were in school, you have never received such a big prize.

Eunhyuk: Yeah, true… I’ve never received it before… Anyway, thank you.

TypoTeuk

Eunhyuk: Everyone, do you know, Leeteuk is the king of typos.

Leeteuk: Yeah, that’s right, it’s my nickname.

Eunhyuk: Be it writing or reading, all along, he doesn’t look through things thoroughly. When looking at news, he looks at it roughly, and after reading it, when you ask him about the content, he would say he’s not sure.

Leeteuk: Recently, on my CY, I wanted to write “365days passed very quickly” but in the end, I wrote it as “356 days…”. And there is one of my classic experiences, when I was in China, and I left a message for the Korean fans, I wanted to write “from”. I was impatient, and the internet connection wasn’t that good, so I wrote it as “form”.

Eunhyuk: Form Leeteuk

Leeteuk: Yeah, I have too many classic typos.

Shindong when eating

Eunhyuk: Leeteuk, you eat your rice very quickly right?

Leeteuk: Yeah, about the same as Shindong.

Eunhyuk: His speed is really too fast.

Leeteuk: He doesn’t eat his rice, he drinks his rice.

Eunhyuk: Sometimes, when everyone is eating, and he is the only one not eating, I would ask him why he is not eating, and he would say he’s already finished eating, and is resting.

Leeteuk: I looked at his rice bowl and dug out two spoonfuls, and asked him if he had no appetite. He said this was already his second bowl.

Junsu had his money taken away

Eunhyuk: When I was in middle school, there was once our S.R.D* members arranged to go to the amusement park and have fun. Who knew, that morning, my stomach hurt like mad, and I gave them a call saying I couldn’t go. After that, I kept lying on the bed. Later at night, they called to say, at the amusement park entrance, they met a group of hyungs who were snatching money, and all their money got taken away. In the end, they could only stand at the main gate and take a look, before coming back.

Leeteuk: Yeah, I have an impression, I took their money and had fun.

Eunhyuk: Oh, so it was you… Anyway, thinking about it now, at that time, my stomach hurt at the right time.

*S.R.D is a group that was formed by Eunhyuk, Xiah Junsu and 2 other friends wile they were in school. S.R.D stands for Sing, Rap & Dance.

Source: Kimseohye

Korean to Chinese translations by Kimseohye

Chinese to English translations by –dreamx @ sj-world.net

CREDIT BACK FULLY, & DO NOT RE-TRANSLATE INTO OTHER LANGUAGES. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails