Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

01 February 2011

[TRANS]110131 Fukutaro Blogs about Jaejoong's Kindness

After my vacation in Korea, I have completely understood the reason behind why there are so many people who are in love with Jaejoong. We haven’t seen each other for a long time. So we drank until early morning on the first day of the reunion and went home afterwards. We played and wrote some music together, talked awhile, and eventually I became sleepy and fell asleep on the floor.

Not sure how long after, but when I woke up, I realized I had a blanket over me. It is very cold in Korea. I think if I went to bed without a blanket I would definitely catch a cold…

But I wasn’t surprised that he helped put a blanket on me; it was the fact that he was sleeping right beside me. He clearly had his own bed that he could have slept on, but he purposely brought his blankets from the bed and slept with me on the floor…

Even though there was only one blanket, but I feel that his gentleness must be the reason why there are so many people who adore him.

I used to think that such good people wouldn’t exist in this world. But now, from the bottom of my heart I realize that this is someone whom I can trust forever.

It’s someone who can make others feel the warmth.

Please be my friend forever.

I passed on everyone’s well wishes to him.

There will definitely be a time when he’ll smile with everyone once again. You, who radiate such shinning light, are the sun for every one of us!!

Best friend, see you next time.

Credits: TVXQBaidu+Fukutaro's blog
Shared by: DBSKnights + dbsk dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails