Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

01 February 2011

[TRANS]110130 Alcohol by Jaejoong from JYJ Music Essay

Alcohol—Kim Jaejoong (JYJ Music Essay)

Intoxicated, like dragging a heavy bag
Standing in front of the entrance, pressing in the key code
But somehow, I cannot recall the key code that I have memorized by heart
Why did I drink so much to the point of being drunk?

Don’t know if you guys have ever done this before?
Don’t want to watch TV, don’t want to play the piano, don’t want to read any books
And don’t want to look at the people walking back and forth in that world beyond my window
I want to hide

In the end, I can only lie on the sofa motionlessly
Have no urge to move, only stare blankly at the cactus
As I was staring at the cactus I suddenly realized I was talking to myself, “Am I feeling a little bit lonely?”
The fate of a cactus is that if the heart of his core have been fiddled with, his life would be shortened
The cactus seems to say to me, “you are lonely, just like me”

Lonely, frustrated, depressed
There’s nowhere I can go to let out my feelings
At that time, the only friend I could find, was alcohol

But this thing
I would definitely despise it tomorrow
However, I think I would nonetheless continue to pursue it

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans: princessepiggy @ DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + dbsk dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails