Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 February 2011

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa teaches SNSD’s Seohyun how to snowboard

On February 12th, the ’sweet potato couple’ of MBC’s “We Got Married” received a mission of going snowboarding at a ski resort.

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa, who has always been known for his impressive snowboarding skills even before his debut, expressed his joy by shouting and immediately jumping up out of their seat for a warm up.

SNSD’s Seohyun, on the other hand, has never gone snowboarding in her life and gave out cry of agony over what was to come. She expressed her nervousness over the situation throughout her black room interview, even commenting that she “was nervous.

Posted Image
Yonghwa decided to play on her fears by scaring her into thinking that she will be falling a lot. Although he attempted to teach her as professionally as he could, he eventually lost his patience and even threw the snowboard down, telling her to put it on herself.


Seohyun fired back whenever Yonghwa ordered her to “pick up her board” by answering, “I’ll pick it up on my own!

Thankfully, Yonghwa’s concerns over her safety led him to make sure that she was properly suited up and knew all of the safety precautions.

In her interview, Seohyun commented with a smile, “I felt like I became a seven year old child because Yonghwa took care of everything for me”


After practicing for a bit on the beginners’ course, the couple decided to move on to the middle course after Yonghwa felt that Seohyun’s skills were improving.

Seohyun attempted to go backwards, but due to the fear of being unable to see where she was going, she fell down in a very ‘un-idol-like way,’ causing her hat to fly off and her hair to rustle up.

Clearly embarrassed, she attempted to fix her hair before turning back to face Yonghwa. Later, she asked, “How is my hair?,” to which Yonghwa honestly replied, “It’s not okay.” Yonghwa thankfully rushed to her side when she fell and helped her back on her feet.

In her interview, Seohyun stated, “I was extremely embarrassed. I had put my hair up in a bunch of pins in case my hat fell off, but it eventually did fall off. I didn’t want him to come up to me while I was like that.”

Source + Photos: Newsen (1) (2) (3), Asia Economy, Osen, Star News via Daum

allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails