Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

01 February 2011

Big Bang’s TOP Is Jealous of Sandara Park’s Confession for G-Dragon?


Sandara’s recent confession about G-Dragon has left Big Bang’s TOP in deep regret.

Aired last January 29 on KBSTV2 “Entertainment Tonight,” Sandara Park revealed that, “When I think about “Oh, this man would make a romantic boyfriend,” the man that comes to mind is G-Dragon.”

This confession came from the time when Sandara Park went on a ski trip and when she had trouble carrying her board, G-Dragon came and took it from her and carried it instead.

Sandara Park revealed, “I have that image in my mind when I think about men I’d like to date,” she explained.

When G-Dragon was told this, he said “Sandara Park was carrying this big board so it looked like there were two people and she had a hard time,” he continued, “Thank you for thinking well of me,” he finished.

TOP then revealed, “I didn’t go ski with them at that time,” he said, “If I did, I may have been chosen instead, I should have followed. It’s such a waste,” he expressed regretfully, with a jealous heart.

Source: Nate
Translated by: knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara.wordpress.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails