Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

19 January 2011

[Vid+Trans] 110118 Junsu – Happy Bean Happy Energy



Kim Junsu charity project through music with Happy Energy.

Click to start the energy, Hello I’m Kim Junsu.
I chose to raise money to help Jirani children’s choir in Kenya, Africa.
Jirani choir is born in the village called Gorogo, the 3rd ghetto of Kenya, a garbage place.
Children can’t properly eat every time, I’ve heard that it’s a sad place where each day it lacks of hope and light.
Jirani Art School is the school I suggest about.


This can be a place where they can learn and study music.
Music is where I find love, I find hope and I find joy. I would like to do my best through music to inspire people and give them strength in their heart. I also think that music is the tie of a relationship.
Despite different language, different skin color, different culture, I get a lot of love all over the world from the fans, that’s why I think that music can make happy.
When I saw all the interest and affection I’ve received from overseas, it gave me a lot of energy.
Jirani choir people, never lose hope and courage!
I hope you study hard music, that way your music can give joy and happiness to everyone.
Always fight, Jirani choir fighting!

credit: happybean+katyenoii
trans by: Kenoa@sharingyoochun

shared by dbskdream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails