Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

16 January 2011

[TRANS] Jaejoong’s Essay




Cats really are animals that humans can learn a lot from.

Sometimes they are too lazy, looking silly
But when they move, they run around with passion

Cats enjoy both passion and laziness at the same time, there are no (conditions) in between!
Seems like they don’t like an intermediate state

Their character is very straightforward
Thinking they are the best n the world
Maybe it’s because of this, so feelings of like and dislike are clearly expressed

Actually, I really envy these kind of cats
In terms of relationship, I could never be straightforward
Hurting by myself, or maybe causing others to misunderstand
If I have straightforward characteristic like cats, at least I wouldn’t leave behind sad feelings.

Cat doesn’t seem to like me
No matter how hard I true, as long as he doesn’t like it, he wouldn’t spare a single glance
As a pet, though I don’t know if he is the most hateful
But his straightforward ways of expressing feelings, a way to not get hurt, and other ways of loving me
I really want to learn from him

Returned to Korea after Asia Showcase is over
Even though I’m very tired physically, but I’m in a very good mood
Because we can use our songs to meet our fans

Writing songs for the concert, even though it’s difficult
But we also have the feeling that this is a mission where we will sing our own songs
Filled with anticipating of being able to sing new song to everyone
Even with daily activities such as eating, washing face, brushing teeth
Can all become exciting, mood will become very good
Let me talk about a love I use to believe in?
What kind of love is that

credit: baidu
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

shared by Dbsk Dream

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails