Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 January 2011

The cast of It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter says Goodbye

SBS TV Monday Tuesday drama It's Okay, Daddy's Daughter, a 'heal-being drama' that dealt with heartwarming love between families has ended on January 18th.

For the cast of the drama Choi Jinhyuk(26), Kang Sung(30), Lee Heejin(31), Donghae(25) and Kang Minhyuk(20), their feelings about the end of the drama is unique.

Super Junior's Donghae who took his first step into acting with character Choi Wookgi, a hardworking young man, showed great teamwork with Choi Jinhyuk's character Hyukgi as brothers. Donghae said, "It feels weird and overwhelming that the drama has ended since this was my first work. Through this drama, I got to meet great hyungs and another family that it was precious time for me. On the meaning of the word 'first,' I can only say that I feel disappointed. In the future, I'm going to work hard to show myself to people as actor Donghae. I want to thank those who cheered for Choi Wookgi and gave lots of love to him."

*Some parts of the article were omitted.
Source: Newsis
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails