Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

07 December 2010

(Cyworld) Kim Namho : “Yesung Almost Killed his pet Turtles”, Kim Namho is Yesung’s co-star in Spamalot





He brought a box and put it on the desk~
He said it was his pet and I thought what kind of an animal is in a box with holes.
I became curious, so I opened the box right away.

I thought, “what is this?”
He said they are land turtles.
I asked him, “then, they can’t swim?”
Yesung said, “I almost killed them trying to make them swim.”

The tiniest one is the maknae Ttangkkomi!
He was born 6 months ago.
It looks really cute being on a Cchapagettiㅠㅠ

I couldn’t take an individual picture of the second oldest because it was sleepingㅠㅠ
Its name is Ttangkkoming.
Also, the oldest one, this kid is Ttangkkoma. Even though it’s huge, there’s only 6 months difference between this kid and Ttangkkoming.
A year and 6 months… Anyway, this kid is so cool.!

This kid!
He looks at them like he’s looking at his children…He also caresses them and loves them~
What a nice kid he is..
I hope your innocence goes on for a long time and I’ll pray for you and your three children to live happily together^^

Source: Kim Namho Cyworld
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails