Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 November 2010

[TRANS] 101108 Park Yoochun’s “Jealous of Lee Seonjun who has many Friends” 5:1 Dreamy Interview


Even grandma fans are shocked that kindergarden children called Yoochun “Lee Seonjun!”
Park Yoochun felt new about this change. Singer Micky Yoochun is an idol, a figure for the hardcore fans, but he couldn’t believe that grandma fans and children would recognize him.

“Is this the power of television dramas?” KBS “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” lead character Lee Seonjun had lived for 6 months, although it’s very tiring, his heart is contented. “In TVXQ, JYJ, I’m Micky Yoochun; as an actor, I’m Park Yoochun. This feeling is great”

Due to conflicting schedules between JYJ World Tour and the filming of the drama, Park Yoochun has to organize his day, especially to continue with his overseas performances and the filming. After the filming of the drama, his body was not in good condition too. Although he’s unwell, he still wanted to talk to the fans; thus Park Yoochun had joined us in Seoul’s Nonhyeon-dong on the 5th.

Through “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” Kim Won-seok PD, as well as colleagues Park Minyoung, Yoo Ahin, Seo Hyorim and Kim Ha-gyoon, we get questions from them for reporter Park Yoochun to go through a 5:1 interview.

Kim Won-seok PD: When will you have time? I couldn’t get through to you via phone too. Amongst Seonjun, Yongha and Crazy Horse, who can you portray best?

First, I want to apologize to the director. I didn’t avoid him on purpose; I fainted on the broadcast of the last episode (2nd). As for JYJ World Tour, I had to go to America on the 7th, and planned to return to Korea within the month. When I returned to Korea, I would go visit you. As for the characters, I have the most confidence in Seonjun. To be honest, I think all are difficult to portray, but I had already done Seonjun’s, but if I want to try to be the charming “Yeorim” Gu Yongha and beastly “Crazy Horse” Moon Jaeshin, I think there goes another overnight shooting.

Park Minyoung (Kim Yunhee): After living as Lee Seonjun for 6 months, which scene left the deepest impression on you?

When I had the determination to enter the school. When father (Kim Kapsoo) congratulated me, I felt like the approved entry to the school was a dream. I felt really good. Also, the scene where I told Kim Yunhee “I like you, Kim Yunhee.” When we were shooting this, time was running out since there was a lot of people at the place where we shot the scene, Yongin Village. But I didn’t know how to act well, and the feeling that I could digest many scenes at once was very good.

Yoo Ahin (Moon Jaeshin): When you’re choosing your next work, you’re pleased with the script, but what if you’re unhappy with the actress? Or vice versa, the actress is good but the script isn’t?

Is this a Yoo Ahin question? Ah, how could you ask this kind of question… Uhm, personally I feel that even if I don’t really like the actress, but if there is a something for me to learn, I would go for it. Because I won’t change my mind due to my personal emotions. Say what, a actress that I like? Like filming with an actress like Kim Taehee but the script isn’t that good? (Laughs) No matter what, I still need to act in it. Using my acting to fill up the incomplete parts, the end product should be interesting.

Seo Hyorim (Ha Hyoeun): When do you feel the most tired while you’re acting? To Lee Seonjun are you happy with the character?

It’s the weather. When it’s summer, the hotness was undescribable. During October, it was so cold that my mouth froze. When we were in Gyeongbuk filming, the temperature was -10 degrees Celsius. After the fourth episode, the script came out abit later, and we had to film it overnight. Whenever I’m free, I’ll take out the script to memorize the lines. Almost died. As for Seonjun, I’m quite similar to him since both of us stick to our principles, but the difference is the way we express our thoughts. Seonjun is good. For me, other than Hyunjoong, I don’t have much friends in the acting industry and am envious of Seonjun who has a lot of friends.

Kim Ha-gyoon (Teacher who teaches Yoochun acting): Although you’re at your peak as a singer, but as an actor, your ability is outstanding. Have you ever thought of concentrating on acting?

I feel so honored. In May, I was learning from teacher about techniques of acting for the whole month. From how the plot started to character anaylsis, I learnt a lot. (Kim … said that Yoochun was very serious, and he concentrated strongly, like a sponge, he could absorb things very fast) In the beginning, I didn’t know what kind of person Lee Seonjun is. I was very irritated, very angry, so I studied about Lee Seonjun everyday, and without me knowing, I was Lee Seonjun. Singer Micky Yoochun will never give up, but to actor Park Yoochun, his ambition is wide.

Source: TVXQbaidu
Translation: (L) @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails