Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

16 November 2010

101111-15 Hangeng Weibo Updates

101111

It’s a pity I won’t be able to go. Aih*~~~! All the best for the concert! good show

* Originally typed in English
* An exclamation remark.

@Show Luo: Will be going to Beijing tomorrow! Are you all prepared for the concert on the day after tomorrow? I’m all-prepared! It’s a promise~ Let’s all bring down the roof of Beijing’s Wukesong (Stadium) on the day after tomorrow jiayou!




101112

I wanted to upload this photo, but you did it first.

Reblogged photo from Cathy YanYan:


101114

FanFan jie* the mission you have handed to me has been completed. How is it? Very satisfactory right?

* He’s talking about Fan Wei Qi. ‘Jie’ is a term used to call an older female.


Hahahaha Hei Ren ge* is jealous! Hahaha! Jiayou**!!!

* ‘Ge’ is a term used to call an older male.
** Jiayou = fighting

@Hei Ren Jian Zhou: FanFan jie the mission you have handed to “me” has also been completed, how is it? Are you still satisfied? Haha


Note: The photo of the arm that was blogged by Han Geng isn’t actually his arm… XD It’s @Hei Ren Jian Zhou‘s arm (look closely, you can tell that it’s the same arm)

101115

It’s 47000 on my phone!

@slhg@Han Geng I accidentally went past your new record during the flight (I have) 42708 already.

T/N: They’re most probably talking about high scores of a game, lol.

Source: Han Geng’s Weibo
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Thanks to IINA @ sj-world.net for the heads up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails