Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

18 September 2010

[Trans] 100917 Max Matsuura’s Twitter Update


If we were such a bad company, then all the artists in avex would have said that they wanted to leave. All I can say is….we’re just a good company. A company that doesn’t talk well I guess. The matter this time too, honestly we were the ones who suffered the most damages.

Everything we could do, we did. But, I don’t know why they still chose that person. And this was the result! It probably couldn’t be helped. If Baek has anti-social powers, we can only do this. For us, even until the end, we were asking them to choose avex. But, I don’t even know why I was rejected, I still love these 3 people.

Like it spilled out from the inside, these are not lies…. The above.

Source: [Max Matsuura’s Twitter]
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on credits



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails