Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

17 September 2010

[Trans] 100917 AVEX CSO Chiba Twitter Update

- Translation of Chiba’s twitter from the original Japanese entries -
(read from bottom to top)


Everything was my fault since I was in charge for it and for me being powerless. I feel that it should have been handled with more care. I am reflecting back and am feeling as a love that has ended. I am really sorry. But I will cling on and won’t give up on Tohoshinki to restart their activities. Without any stop I will work hard. Bye, I am very sorry.

I don’t know what to answer to the question ‘why did you get dumped’ for I am the one that got dumped. All I can say is that I didn’t have enough attractiveness. More over when Baek-san seems to be more appealing. I am feeling sorry that I couldn’t answer to your hopes. I will try harder to shine the company and myself.

I was powerless. I am sorry. And I feel bad for everyone who saw this a little bit. I believe that it would be rude if I tweeted about this on twitter so I stopped. They have done nothing wrong. But the people they chose are people we can’t have a relationship with. And we were dumped. By them that we love.

credit: Chiba twitter
trans: Rieko@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails