Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

06 September 2010

Se7en to promote ‘I’m Going Crazy’ after ‘Digital Bounce’

Singer Se7en will be promoting another song after ‘Digital Bounce’.

Se7en revealed through his Twitter on 5th SEptember, “SBS Inkigayo in a while!! This is the last broadcast for Digital Bounce~ I hope many will watch it!! I will rest for a week next week and after that I will be promoting a followup hit, and I hope everyone will look forward to that!!”

It is known that Se7en will be promoting the song ‘I’m Going Crazy’ next. This is the 3rd song he will be promoting for his comeback album after the title song ‘Better Together’ and ‘Digital Bounce’.

He will start with the live stage of ‘I’m Going Crazy’ on Mnet M!Countdown on 16th September. And there are plans for him to film the MV for the song this coming weekend.

S:Newsen
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails