Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

05 September 2010

Eunhyuk “I have Lower Popularity than Leeteuk”


Super Junior Eunhyuk expressed his disappointment about having a lower popularity than Leeteuk.

Eunhyuk appeared on KBS 2TV “Happy Birthday” slated to be aired on September 6th and confessed his feeling of uneasiness.

Eunhyuk who does a lot of variety shows with Leeteuk regularly said, “people remember Leeteuk more than me and sometimes people even think I’m Leeteuk.”

Also, Eunhyuk commented, “I’m worried as to whether I should continue to go on shows with Leeteuk or if I should work independently.”

Lee Kyung Kyu replied, “I think it’s because Leeteuk talks too much” expressing that he understands Eunhyuk. Also, Lee Kyung Kyu recommended a variety academy that he’s running. He said if Eunhyuk gives him 300,000 Won, Eunhyuk will be able to go on variety shows alone, making all the guests burst out laughing at Lee Kyung Kyu’s comment.

Meanwhile, you can check out Eunhyuk’s cute worry on KBS 2TV “Happy Birthday” September 6th 11:15PM.

Source: Newsen
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TAKE OUT WITH THE FULL CREDITS
DO NOT ADD YOUR NAME TO THE CREDITS

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails