Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

07 September 2010

100907 Min & Kyu & Wook’s UFO replies

Fan : Ah I’m hungry ㅠㅠ
Wook : I’m having fried rice ~ want to eat together ? ㅋ
Fan : Do you like fried rice ?
Wook : ㅋㅋ (I) like it ~ ㅎㅎ

Fan : Right now it’s break time ~ ㅋ Are you thinking about me ? because I’m thinking about you ㅋ
Wook : Me too ~~ (I’m) thinking about you ^^

Fan : I left school early due to having a stomachahe ㅜㅜ ack oppa please dont get hurt
Wook : Are you alright ?? ㅠㅠ
Fan : I sufferred from enteritis ㅜㅜ indeed the health is the most important thing!
Wook : Aigoo please dont get hurt ~~ ㅠㅠ

Fan : I should have done a crossword but it was very difficult ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Kyu : If it’s that difficult then you should just give up

Fan : You’re really..!! Although it’s just a dot it’s still OK please send me a reply ㅠㅠ I dont hope for anything big but just a dot
Kyu : I wont send you a reply since you just hope for a dot let’s hope for something bigger

Fan : ( ºДº)!!!!!!!
Kyu : ㅡ.ㅡ??

Fan : Oppa recently I really like Haemin ~~~ ♥♥♥
Min : ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Fan : I’m going to Lotte World ♥♥♥
Min : I’m jealous !!!!!!!!

Fan : Ah…I’m preparing for the entrance exam and it’s very hard e.x.a.m h.e.l.l ㅠㅠ
Min : It’s the most exhausted time in this world rite ?? fighting ~~^^

Fan : Oppa ! uhm please recommend me one type of dry wine ♥ I’m really attracted to dry wine ~
Min : Roggio

Source : osmr fancafe
Translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
May take out with full credits

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails