Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 August 2010

Super Junior Kim HeeChul transform as ‘Lady HeeHee’


Super Junior Kim HeeChul transformed as Lady Gaga.

Super Junior had their 3rd concert ‘THE 3RD ASIA TOUR : SHOW 3′ on 14th and 15th August in Seoul Olympic Stadium.

And after the concert, Kim HeeChul tweeted photos of himself dressed by as world know pop star Lady Gaga. He wrote, “If you are going to do it poorly, must as well not do it right.. For me if I’m going to do it I will do it right and give it my best.”

And in another photo where he posed with fellow Super Junior members, HeeChul wrote “With my fans. I’m Lady Heehee”.

Fans’ comments to the photos were, “Lady HeeHee is prettier than Lady Gaga”, “Who is that woman? Lady HeeHee is daebak!” etc.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails