Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 August 2010

Se7en, “After I revealed my relationship with Park HanByul, 100K fans left”


Singer Se7en talks about his feelings regarding coming clean with his love relationship with Park HanByul of 8 years.

Se7en on was MBC Golden Fishery – The Knee-Drop Guru aired on 18th August. And talked about his coming clean with his love relationship with Park HanByul on his minihompy last June.

Se7en said, “Fans’ responses were split. Half of them were like ‘Thank you for telling us even though it came late. It is better than meeting this girl and that girl’. While another half were like ‘I’m disappointed in you. This is similar to Kwon SangWoo when he revealed on this show previously when he was here. He said his fanbase count dropped in just one morning. For me, my fan count dropped from 260K to 160K.”

“Yang HyunSeok hyung thought positively about my coming clean with a post online. He also confessed about his love relationship on our official homepage in March.”

S:NEwsen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails