Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 August 2010

Narsha revealed in tears, “I still live in a mid basement rental room with my mother”


Brown Eyed Girls Narsha reveals that she is currently staying in a rental room.

Narsha had appeared on SBS Strong Heart aired on 10th August where she revealed, “I’m still staying in the mid basement rental room with my mother.”

This is the first time that Narsha revealed this on broadcast. She said, “Even though there are more people who recognise me now, there are times when I feel embarrassed.” She then started tearing, “In the end, I decided to move out with my mother and we signed a contract for a house bought on deposit.”

Meanwhile, Narsha previously released her solo album ‘Narsha’ and the title song ‘Bbi Ri Bba Bba’ was very well received by music fans.

S: SeoulNTN

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails