Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 August 2010

Jung Yonghwa states, “I really hate playing pool!”


YongSeo Couple’s Jung Yonghwa had revealed, “Pool, I am fed up with that.”

In the episode of MBC ‘We Got Married Season 2′ broadcasted on the 7th, the story of Jung Yonghwa and Girls Generations’ Seohyun, who both failed the retake of the driving test was shown.

The couple reassured each other by saying that “This is the slump moment from failing the driving test,” and when they decided that they should do something in order to change up the mood, Seohyun stated, “I want to play pool.”

Then Jung Yonghwa, who only showed the sweet image suddenly cringed his face and stated, “I really hate playing pool.” Seohyun said back, “I never played bowling or pool. I want to play once ~”, however Yonghwa’s answer was a “no” once again.

He stated, “I was in the pool club when I was in 8th grade, but since then I never played” and added, “Pool or pocket ball, I hate it all.” Along with that, he didn’t reveal the reason behind it to easily. The reason behind Yonghwa’s hate for pool will be revealed on the next episode of ‘We Got Married’.

S: Newsen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails