Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

21 August 2010

Goo HyeSun Takes a Photo with T-MAX Members



Multi-talented star Goo HyeSun has given fans an update on her activities in Japan.

On her recent Twitter update, the Boys Over Flowers actress twitpic-ed a snapshot with two T-MAX members’ Kim Joon and Shin MinChul.

Showing off a cute pixie haircut, Goo HyeSun was sporting a T-MAX shirt and wrote, “I’m currently at the Boys Over Flowers reunion in Japan. I’m going to play baseball wearing the T-MAX t-shirt that Joon gave me as a present. I think I’ll have to wear it on my way back to Korea too.”

Meanwhile, Goo HyeSun will be making her small screen comeback in the upcoming TV series The Musical, wherein she will take the role of a medical student who dreams to become a musical actress.

Source: Choi JuneYong + Lucia Hong @asiae.co.kr
Written By: shikshin@kpoplive

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails