Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

30 July 2010

UEE, “Before debut, I almost had a blind date with pro baseballer Kim KwangHyun”

After School UEE reveals that she has been set for a blind date with professional baseball player Kim KwangHyun (SK Wayverns).

UEE’s audition clip for ‘ Bad Diary’ was revealed during the latest episode of O’Live TV ‘Bad Diary 4′ aired on 28th July. UEE said back then, “Last year, I was recommended by a staff at the SK baseball team to meet up with pro player Kim KwangX through my father. This player is a national representative, has even taken part in the Olympics and he earn big bucks. But I was rejected by him. I shall be an anti from now,” joking.

With the first 2 characters of the pro player’s name revealed, many fans are able to guess just who UEE was referring to.

S: Maxmovie, Joins

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails