Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

24 July 2010

SPUR – YUNHO SPECIAL INTERVIEW



credit: glassharmony


(Q: What is your impression of today’s shooting?)
I had a good time! I was able to show all of you many new sides of Yunho. I felt nice and good.

(Q: You didn’t seem to get sweaty even though in autumn/winter clothes.)
I’m not a person who easily gets sweaty, but, it was hot. It was really hot, but I tried my best for the shooting.

(Q: Today, we requested you to wear autumn/winter clothes. What fashion items are you looking forward to for this autumn and winter?)
Fashion items, accessories, for example, sunglasses, boots, gloves, turtlenecks.. there are many items. I think that the balances of those items are the most important. I am looking forward to them, too.

(Q: What are you looking forward to this autumn/winter in your private life?)
Go snowboarding. I really like snowboarding, I recently bought a snowboard. I’m really enjoying my new snowboard.

(Q: Please tell us of your recent private news.)
Recently..my personal taste, I personally like bowling. I ordered my special bowling ball. And, I had a new record! 235 points! My new record!

(Q: Please give us your message to the SPUR readers!)
Everyone, this time, as an actor, I was able to show all of you the new Yunho. Not only these, but I will try my best to show all of you my new side, so everyone, please support me!


Source: spur.jp & glassharmony @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails