Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

16 June 2010

Zhou Mi, Siwon, Leeteuk & Eunhyuk @ Korean Impressions preview



KIM: Hello!
CHEN LAN: Hello-- oh! You can speak Chinese!
ZHOU MI: [Korean] Hello!
KIM: Ah, Zhou Mi -- This is... the host of Korean Impressions, Chen Lan.
ZHOU MI: I'm Zhou Mi...
CHEN LAN: [Korean] Hello~ Nice to meet you~

KIM: Zhou Mi will take you to - or introduce to you - SM Entertainment artists, such as --
ZHOU MI: You've seen the building, then?
CHEN LAN: I've had a pretty general/surface look at everything, but if you could show me more that'd be really great!
ZHOU MI: Ah! No problem...

ZHOU MI: Hello! Sirrhrhhh! [T/N: First half of "Siwon," lololol]
SIWON: Zhou Mi!
ZHOU MI: She's from China--
SIWON: Oh, China.
ZHOU MI: a friend from China. [T/N: Not an actual friend, just a friendly way of referring to a social equal.] This is Choi Siwon--
CHEN LAN: Oh, Siwon~

CHEN LAN: [T/N: Sorry, I can't make out what she's saying AT ALL.]
ZHOU MI: Yep, when I was waiting for a friend.
CHEN LAN: It's always like that!
ZHOU MI: [Korean] Ehh, what are you saying, naww!
SIWON: [Korean] No, no, no...
CHEN LAN: All the fans think -- we all think that you're the best at posing!
ZHOU MI: [Korean] You pose very... well.
CHEN LAN: Could you maybe pose for me a little bit?
SIWON: [Korean] The poses?

CHEN LAN: So if you could take me out and just sight-see (/shop), that would be...
ZHOU MI: So, you want to have a look around Korea?
CHEN LAN: Yep!
ZHOU MI: This, I think... I think I have a good idea of what's fun, if you think I'm qualified to be your tour guide...
CHEN LAN: Of course you're qualified! Awesome!
ZHOU MI: Really?
CHEN LAN: Ahhh, I have a tour guide from now on! Then let's go!
ZHOU MI: Okay.

CHEN LAN: [Korean] Hello, mister!
DUDE: [Korean] Oh! Isn't that a Super Junior member?

LEETEUK: Hello everyone, I am Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk.
EUNHYUK: Hello everyone, I'm Eunhyuk.
SIWON: Hello everyone, I'm Choi Siwon. Don't forget to tune in to "Korean Impressions," airing every Saturday at 9:00pm. Fighting!



ZHOU MI: [Korean] Hello!
STYLIST: [Korean] Hello, Zhou Mi. Is this your girlfriend?
ZHOU MI: [Korean] Ah! No, no. She's a close friend.
STYLIST: [Korean] Oh, a close friend, it's nice to meet you!
CHEN FAN: [Korean] Hello~
STYLIST: [Korean] She's really, really--
ZHOU MI: [Korean] Oh, really-- [Chinese] Pretty.
CHEN LAN: Thank you~

ZHOU MI: He got up especially for you, haha.
CHEN LAN: Thank you~

CHEN LAN: Won't he get bored really quickly, if no one talks to him?
ZHOU MI: He didn't really bother talking to us before either. Because we're boys!

ZHOU MI: The stylist is doing your hair! To the point that he's sweating like crazy! Huh, how come he's never like this with me?
CHEN LAN: You've worked hard, you've worked hard~
ZHOU MI: [Korean]
STYLIST: [Korean] No problem!


ZHOU MI: Here comes the last step...
STYLIST: [Korean] There you go, all done.
ZHOU MI: Mmm~ it looks great!
CHEN LAN: I think so too~
ZHOU MI: OH! [Korean] Hey guys!
LEETEUK: [Korean] Hey! Wait a minute, what are you doing right now?
ZHOU MI: [Korean] My friend, my friend came from China. So she wanted to sight-see a little bit.
LEETEUK: [Korean] Oh, the thing being filmed in Korea, about all the good things about Korea... [mumbles]
ZHOU MI: [Korean] Ah, you're right!
EUNHYUK: [Korean] Is it all right to create a scandal? [T/N: some lost detail; ZM changes topic XD]
ZHOU MI: This is our leader, Leeteuk hyung!
CHEN LAN: Hello~
LEETEUK: I am Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk~
CHEN LAN: I've finally met the real thing!!!
ZHOU MI: And this is Eunhyuk.
CHEN LAN: Eunhyuk~~~~ hello!
EUNHYUK: Hello! You're pretty.

ZHOU MI: ...since [they knew] a beautiful girl was coming.
ZHOU MI: So you know, I greet them in the morning, but when I meet/met them in the styling area I'd still [greet them] with a "Ohhh! I haven't seen you in so long!" type of feeling!
CHEN LAN: Right right right right.
CHEN LAN: Oh! So this place that I've come to today, this is where you guys frequently come too?
ZHOU MI: Of course! [Korean] This is where we come everyday; we are here all the time in the mornings to get ready when we have work.
LEETEUK, EUNHYUK: Right, right.

LEETEUK: Hello everyone, I am Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk.
EUNHYUK: Hello, I'm Eunhyuk.
SIWON: Hello everyone, I'm Choi Siwon. Don't forget to tune in to "Korean Impressions," airing every Saturday at 9:00pm. Fighting!


Videos source: KyumiBar@yt
Translations: evaporate & kitschful @ livejournal

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails