Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

09 June 2010

WonderGirls SunYe, “I’ve camped out with Jo Kwon before during our trainee days”

WonderGirls SunYe reveals an episode where she had camped out together with 2AM member Jo Kwon.

SunYe was on KBS 2TV Happy Together 3 to be aired on 10th June where she reveals an episode, “During our trainee days, I had once camped out with 2AM Jo Kwon at the subway station.”

She added, “I was practising till late together with Jo Kwon, and because we ended late, the train services have all ended. So we camped out at the station. We spent the time waiting for day to come talking.”

She also revealed, “During puberty, Jo Kwon’s voice was so clear, like a female’s voice. And I didn’t expect his voice to change, so as the opposite gender, I didn’t have any feelings for him.”

S:MT StarNews
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails