Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

05 June 2010

WonderGirls SoHee on plastic surgery, “The part I wish to have plastic surgery on the most is…"


Girlgroup WonderGirls member SoHee gives a sensible answer regarding plastic surgery.

On KBS 2TV Yoo HeeYeol’s Sketchbook aired on 5th June, the WonderGirls were guest appearances and SoHee was asked about plastic surgery. And her answer was, “I have confidence (I don’t need it).”

On Yoo HeeYeol’s question ‘If you are to do plastic surgery, which part of you do you wish to do the most?”, and her answer was, “I have confidence in myself.” Then she added, “Just joking. The part I wish to have plastic surgery on the most is….” and she pondered. Then the other members said, “Ankle” and she followed with their answer “Ankle”.

Meanwhile, go under the cut for the girls’ performances on the show that day.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails