Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

14 June 2010

[TRANS] 100613 MAKAI's Blog Update

I've went to JYJ's live

My first day in Tokyo Dome

Actually, it's my first time going to the Tokyo Dome

Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu. Their fan-service was really god, really cute

Also, Jaejoong is a very handsome person

Also, the peak was Tokyo Lovelight

It was really touching, having 50, 000 people sing together to a song I composed felt really good

To be able to make the atmosphere high, I was really happy, so happy that I could cry

I am really thankful

The performance ended well and I felt the importance of this concert

It was great at the live, their singing was better than what I imagined and I was a little surprised

It was great

"I was able to get to know the effort needed to be a Top Artist"
were Jaejoong's last words

I really feel that he is a very responsible man, one who thinks deepy, and sincerely for things regarding his fans

From now on, I want to be their support too

Thank you

Source: [MAKAI's blog] + [baidutvxq]
Translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not remove/add on any credits.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails