Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

19 June 2010

[TRANS] 100608 Anetame July Issue – JunSu’s Interview



Asia’s No. 1 Singer Goes SOLO
XIAH junsu

My ideal type is someone whom I can feel blissful and laugh with just by being together.

Revealing JunSu’s 20 Questions!

1. After going through activities with THSK, tell us how you feel about staring your solo activites!
JunSu: Rather than calling it responsibility, I rather call it a sense of fulfillment. I am really happy that I can illustrate the ideal world that I want in choosing the song, the direction of the lyrics et cetera.

2. What is the new image you want to express as a solo artiste?
JunSu: The sexy side of a man.

3. What was your aspiration as a young boy?
JunSu: Soccer player. I still love it as much, and can skip sleep just to watch the Champions League. The soccer players I like are Henry, Kaka and Messi.

4. When was your first opportunity to interact with music?
JunSu: When I was in primary school, I had the thought of wanting to sing on stage after watching H.O.T.

5. Who are the artistes you like?
JunSu: Brian Kelly McKnight, Ne-Yo, Joe, Timbaland

6. What is the one movie which you think is the best?
JunSu: Titanic.

7. What is your favourite Japanese food?
JunSu: I really like hitsumabushi. I can eat a few bowls.

8. Do you drink alcohol?
JunSu: I can’t, and I don’t.

9. What outfit do you like?
JunSu: If you a man, you have to wear a formal suit!

10. The one trendy thing you’ve bought recently that is to your liking?
JunSu: A Christian Dior wallet.

11. What kind of female outfit do you like?
JunSu: Turtlenecks. It makes one look intellectual and it will attract my attention.

12. Is there any cologne which you like?
JunSu: None in particular. As long as it does not give off any weird smells…(laughs)

13. What kind of girls do you like?
JunSu: Someone who is very respectful and polite towards the elders.

14. In terms of appearances?
JunSu: I don’t have any particular requests. Even though I may feel comfortable with women who look good, but it doesn’t mean I will like her.

15.Where is the one place you want to go most on your first date?
JunSu: To Han River, or the beach or somewhere where there is water, I like to be near places with water. If it is in Japan, I would go to Odaiba or Yokohama. Actually, I do go to these places alone now when I need some peace and quiet.

16. If you were to get married, what kind of girl would you marry?
JunSu: The type whom I can be very happy just being with her, or someone who can make me feel blissful. If it is very tough when we are together, or if she is someone who is very demanding, then there definitely will not be any happiness, and I won’t want to be with her.
I hope to get married before I turn 30 years old, and be a young father. Regarding kids, I hope to have two sons and a daughter.

17. In all the places you have been to before, which tourist place do you like most?
JunSu: Tahiti’s Bora Bora Island, the beach there is very clean.

18. What places do you want to go to in the future?
JunSu: I want to go Egypt’s deserts and sphinxes.

19. If you get a week off, what do you want to do most?
JunSu: Prolong my solo activities.

20. Your future goals?
JunSu: Hopefully I can debut in America one day.

Source: Anetame + baiduTVXQ
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails