Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

04 June 2010

[TRANS] 100604 V-Music – The Songs That Junsu Like [TRANS] 100604 V-Music – The Songs That Junsu Like

Xiah Junsu chose some songs this week.
The theme is: The Songs That Xiah Junsu Likes

01. EMINEM / STAN
When I heard a live performance of it online, I felt that this song is really great.

02. EMINEM / LOSE YOURSELF
I liked this song after seeing 8mile on the internet. I get goosebumps just by listening to the intro!

03. NE-YO / BECAUSE OF YOU
I think a lot of people know this song, its tune has a groovy feel to it.

04. JOE / I WANNA KNOW
Before my debut, this was the last song I picked to practice.

05. BEYONCE feat.JAY-Z / CRAZY IN LOVE
It’s a very happy song, which makes you want to dance as soon as you listen to the intro!

06. BRIAN McKNIGHT / ONE LAST CRY
I like this song’s lyrics. I like R&B, so this song represents me the most among the others.

07. USHER / YEAH! feat.LIL'JON & LUDACRIS
It’s a groovy song, and I think it’s Usher’s trademark songs. I like both the melody and the arrangem

08. ALICIA KEYS/ IF I AIN’T GOT YOU
In general, “black music” shows strength in the R&B field, but I feel that this is much better than the others. Its wonderful that Alicia Keys played the piano herself.

09. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE / SEXY BACK
I was shocked when I heard this. Such music exists!

10. XIAH junsu / Intoxication
This song is my own composition, and I wanted to try to have an R&B feel to the song and dance, to create a sexy image for the PV.

11. XIAH junsu/ Kanashimi no Yukue (Drama Ver.)
This is the theme song of BeeTV’s drama “5年後のラブレター” and its PV could make you feel like you want to cry everytime you watch it.

12. XIAH junsu/ Kimi ga Ireba ~Beautiful Love~ (Drama Short Ver.)
This is the theme song for Yuchun’s BeeTV drama “Beautiful Love ~君がいれば~”and this song is perfect for the drama.


Source: V-Music + Baidu XiahJunsu
Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please keep the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails