Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

10 June 2010

T-ara SoYeon, “I was envious of SNSD”


T-ara SoYeon reveals that she has envy towards So Nyeo Shi Dae.

Recently on cable channel tvN talk show ‘Taxi’, T-ara members were featured and SoYeon said, “When I look at So Nyeo Shi Dae while promoting as T-ara, I have felt envy. When I first debuted, the cheers I have when I perform on stage and the attitude of the staff compared to when I performed with So Nyeo Shi Dae are different and I am envious. I thought to myself if T-ara can be successful quickly, it would be good.”

Meanwhile, SoYeon used to train under SM Entertainment and was also casted to be in So Nyeo Shi Dae but she left the group.

The show is set to air on 10th June at 12 midnight.

S:Newsen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails