Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

13 June 2010

The reason why Soyeon left Girls' Generation revealed!


T-ara's Soyeon reveals the truth about her trainee period as part of Girls' Generation.

On the 10th, T-ara's Soyeon appeared on the tvN talk show, "Taxi" and revealed the reasoning about her withdrawal from Girls Generation which was "because of my own willingness," which surprised viewers.

Soyeon stated that not only her, but all the members of Girls' Generation weren't exactly rookies and had different experiences accomplished in show business before becoming together as Girls' Generation. Some of them included the process of being in other idol groups as trainees or being a actresses (which Soyeon was as a child).

The reason for her withdrawal from Girls' Generation was the following, "To be honest, during that time, I felt that my own determination and willingness was low." Soyeon said.

"I got a hold of the opportunity to become a celebrity so very easily and I never thought of the little things and problems that came with it, and that's why I withdrew myself. After I joined T-ara, I felt like I was brand new and ready for my debut."

***
source: http://www.todaykore...ml?idxno=112840
cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + todaykorea

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails