Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 June 2010

[NEWS] HyunSeung thanked Big Bang!


BEAST’S 1ST MINI ALBUM – HYUNSEUNG’S THANKS TO
Now my big time sunbaes in the music industry! BIGBANG!!!^^ Because it was out of love, I always bothered Jiyong hyung nonstop! Youngbae hyung the solo singer who is full of win! Turtle Seunghyun hyung! Daesung who I laughed in watching Family Outing! Seunghyun ah (referring to Seungri), you’re the best kekeke! Sunbaenim~ Look out for me and be nice to me in trying hard^^

BEAST’S 2ND MINI ALBUM – HYUNSEUNG’S THANKS TO
BIG BANG! From head to toe they’re stylish~ Busy jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung, who’s artist mindset I’d like to have. I’m going to be like hyung someday… ^^ Seunghyun hyung who reserved tuna, Daesung who has a lot of talents, and Seunghyunnie who has lots of confidence!


thanks to seoulfoood @B2ST Rising

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails