Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 June 2010

Goo Hara the most popular KARA member in Japan for resemblance to Namie Amuro, “I look like her only from nose up”

KARA Goo Hara talks about her resemblance to Japanese pop star Namie Amuro.

Goo Hara had appeared on KBS 2TV Star GoldenBell aired on 19th June. As KARA is set for their Japanese debut, it was revealed that out of the 5 KARA members Goo Hara has the highest popularity in Japan.

Goo Hara said, “To see if I looked like Namie Amuro, I went to look for her photos. And so I looked like her from my nose upwards.”

Meanwhile, an official revealed that the girls have started filming for their Japanese version of ‘Mister’ MV on 19th June in KyeongKiDo.

The girls are set to release their debut single ‘Mister’ in August.

S:Newsen
c:sookyeong

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails