Dbsk Dream's Fan Box

Dbsk Dream on Facebook

20 June 2010

Dara Shows Off 2NE1′s Trophies

Our managers worked hard in bringing our great big display case that we received as a gift to our apartment’s living room~!^^ But while they were doing it, Jjangoo manager seemed like~ he was slacking off ke Shall I secretly, reveal our display case once~!?!

Of course we put in out trophies.. ke our awards are bigger and heavier than i thought ^^; Especially since our Music Bank trophy was so tall, it wouldn’t fit so we just put it on the top ke I was scared I would break it again so I was super careful^.^V

Translations by: GEE@ygladies.com


Wow there’s a lot more trophies than I thought^^; The glass is shaking, but we’ll be in trouble if it breaksㅠ We put~all~the heavy ones at the very bottom! Seems we worked really hard last year..I’d like to think so^^ We’re really thankful to you guys, too, and I’ll work hard in the future as well!^^ Will you keep on supporting us?♥

Translations by: GEE@ygladies.com

SOURCE: Dara’s Me2day

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails